Saturday, February 20, 2010

GETTING READY FOR THIMBLEBERRIES WEDNESDAY SEW DAY!!

Last Wednesday of the month, which is this Wednesday. Hopefully, some of you can join us...this is what I plan to work on....hopefully, you can see the picture.



Work alittle....chocolate covered macadamian nuts....work alittle more....chocolate covered macadamian nuts.....and so it goes...just doesn't get any better than this.

The pattern is Thimbleberries from "Pint Size Traditions II" but the fabrics are yes...you guessed it from my niece's store (except for the yellow fabric)....go on over and take a look.

9 comments:

Kaye said...

love the colors, such soft pretty pastels

Unknown said...

Maybe that was my problem for not being a seamstress ... should I try the macadamia nuts & see if that helps?

Barb, I love that header quilt ... you fascinate me with the gorgeous creations ...

Have a beautiful week ~
Hugs, Marydon

Pat said...

Stop teasing us with those chocolate-covered macadamia nuts...LOL

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Oh that little quilt will be cute in those fabrics! I need to pick a project yet! ;-)

Julia said...

Stop teasing us with those chocolate-covered macadamia nuts...I love them..
That will be one cute quilt!
Julia ♥

Betsy said...

Barb it looks like a great project. sewing and food, can't ask for more.

Lurline said...

What a cute little quilt that will be - enjoy you chocolates!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Wendyb said...

What, you mean if I change from jelly beans to choc covered macadamias I'll begin to quilt like you?????.....If I knew that was the trick I would have hit the choccy shop ages ago!!! Have fun on Wednesday Barb
XX sugary hugs Wendy :O)

Crispy said...

Cute pattern and lovely fabrics. I can hardly wait for Wednesday or rather Thursday morning to see what you accomplished.

Don't get chocolate on the fabric LOL

Crispy