Tuesday, August 16, 2011

FUN ! FUN!! FUN!!!!!!

I know you are wondering what I am doing with all of that...that...well...that!!!



I am making them into these....


A month or so ago Robin sent me a note pad just like the one above (different fabric). I told her that I so loved it and if she didn't mind if I tried to mimick it and make some of my own. Well.... Robin being the generous person she is, sent me the pattern.....now you can have it, just go here Fast, easy, fun...and makes for a great gift because I sooooo love mine.

Oh....will you take a second to click on my side bar where it says Connecting Threads and go over and vote for Gene's fabric....


19 comments:

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

What a fun pattern! Looks like you were able to use up some scraps too.

Jocelyn said...

Thanks for the info about voting for fabric design. I am a member of the Connecting Threads community, but had not voted yet.

JustCindy said...

Very cute!

Wacky Woman said...

It's one of my favorite patterns Barb. It really goes so well with the Tote Along. I often make both as a gift for someone.

Marilyn

Barb said...

fun fun fun is right!
these are great! I love the leopard print in there, or is it cheetah?

julieQ said...

Looks like such fun!!

Unknown said...

Cute and so handy!

Sheila said...

Cool idea , looks like a fun gift too!

Fiona said...

Very cute...
Hugz

Wendy said...

Nice idea! I may have to make some of those too....

Gene Black said...

Great looking notepad! That is a very clever idea for a gift for an office mate.

Thanks for the shoutout about my fabric designs.

Mary said...

What a cute pattern. It is a great idea. Looks like a great way to use up some scraps. Great job on yours!!!

Cyndi said...

How cool! I've needed some new ideas for gifts and I do believe I'll be making some of those (love the one you made, Barb!). Thanks for the link. And yes, I'm heading over now to vote for Gene's fabric!

XOXO,

Cyndi

SewCalGal said...

Robin has many wonderful patterns. I love this notebook cover too. And I love the fabric you selected. Definitely you!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Krista said...

Cute! Love it with the pen holder. Nice fabrics too.

hetty said...

Great note pad covers. They would make good gifts.

Debi said...

Wow, those are awesome. Love the fabrics you chose.

Needled Mom said...

Those are such a great idea too!!!

Crispy said...

Lots of cute notebook covers in the works :0)

Crispy