Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I AM SOOOOO LATE!!

LATE FOR AN IMPORTANT DATE!!!


 Actually, I was going to announce the winner of the charm pack yesterday after forgetting Sunday but it just didn't happen.

 So..... the winner is.... Fluerette from Fleur's Place, I noticed she is from South Africa, how fun is that.  Thanks to everyone for your sweet comments on my Squirrel Pickings....

I hope you are enjoying the dots on dots...just click on my side bar and it will take you to Quilt Taffy's list of blogs participants today.  There are some really creative people out there!!




7 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Oh yeah, Congratulations to her.

Nancy Page said...

Congratulations, Fluerette!! Enjoy!

Have a super great sewing and stitching day!

SewCalGal said...

Super congratulations to Fluerette from Fleur's Place.


SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Fleurette said...

Yay! So happy! Thank you Barb.

Neomed said...



Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on NEOMED

Sparky said...

Hi Barb let us know when you are up...sew we let everyone know...

gpc said...

I agree, this hop has been amazing!