Friday, August 15, 2014

WHAT A WAY TO TOP OFF A DAY!!!



Finished these two quilts today.  I love this pattern so much because it is easy and goes really fast.  I just had to make two.


Then I received this package in the mail....do you know what it is?




Inside was some....precuts......do you know who this is from now?

 Hummm maybe this will help.  Quilted in Honor fabrics and they are Batiks....  You can go here for some free patterns

 If you guessed Island Batik, YOUR ARE RIGHT!!!!

Such awesome fabrics, I am so excited.  Notice that these fabrics are bright bright bright....oh yesssss
right up my alley.

Have a great week-end!!!

13 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Love the quilt and oooh those fabrics are georgous.

Missy Shay said...

What great fabric and I love your mini quilt!

Dana Gaffney said...

Really cute quilts, I like the motion in them. The batiks are gorgeous especially that last photo of brights.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Beautiful fabrics Barb, you are going to have so much fun!!!

Needled Mom said...

Those are fun looking quilts. You are definitely in for some great sewing time ahead.

suemac said...

Love your new fabrics. So pretty.

Joanna said...

I think you are really going to enjoy your weekend:)

QuiltSue said...

Oh you're going to have so much fun with those new fabrics.

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Oh I love Island Batik fabrics too....what fun!
Smiles,
Kelly

beaquilter said...

Uhhh goodies, I recognize SOME of the fabrics, but can't wait for my box;)

hetty said...

Gorgeous batiks! You are definitely going to have a terrific weekend! Love your quilts too. How big are they?

KaHolly said...

Someone's going to be pretty busy!

Wacky Woman said...

Cute, cute quilt!