Tuesday, October 14, 2014

OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW!!!!

OUT with the OLD



IN with the NEW


 When you are in a pinch, out of fusible.....grab your Lapel stick and swipe away.

 Or if you want to save your fusible.....!!!  Just saying...


 Worked perfectly!!


I guess I am in a festive mood today...just cool enough to strike those Christmas juices.
                                                         
                                                   If you want to enter the giveaway, enter here

My Lapel Sticks came in yesterday and if you order BEFORE October 20th this is what you will get plus four more.


Impressive!!!  Go here for the promotion of 40 sticks for 50 dollars, no shipping cost for the US.

Some of you said, I would love some but I don't want forty.

 Maybe you can split it withe a few friends?

Maybe you can give some away as Christmas gifts?

  Wouldn't a quilter, seamstress,  fashionista, or crafter love some of these sticks????  I know I would!


Besides making Christmas towels I am working on a scrap quilt I started a while back.  Hopefully, I will have something to show to you soon.




6 comments:

Terry said...

Sometimes using fusible is just a bit of a pain. maybe I ought to try one of those lapel sticks. Love the tree! :0)

SewCalGal said...

Very cute Christmas projects. Any recommendations for buying towels (blanks)? I've been shopping locally, but haven't found any good ones for Machine Embroidery. Yours look perfect.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Jean said...

These are so cute. I have used these before and loved them.

Gene Black said...

Splitting a pack with a friend or two is a great idea.

JJ said...

I bought some, now to use them, ha ha.

Barbara said...

A good product, thanks to Gene!