Friday, March 27, 2015

DID I DO THAT?

How many of you have gone to clean your sewing room.  Unearthed a pile and wonder to yourself


"WHEN DID I MAKE THAT?"

Here are two projects that when I came across them I went HUMMMMMMM and to be honest...I have a vague memory of making them.

Had to add borders and quilt them....EASY


EASY

My lovely Samoan Fabrics for the main colors....



I knew I had this project but I wasn't too happy with it.  I finally finished it and well...it looks pretty good on the wall in my hall.  The fabrics are from Island Batik - Tequila Sunset and the background fabric is from Latte Foam.  Love these fabrics.





12 comments:

Terry said...

Nice surprises to find! :0)

swooze said...

Yup I've done that! I like your wall hanging. Do you imagine that is fire/smoke rising out of it?

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Unfortunately....I remember all my ufo's although I'd love to forget some!

Hugs,
Kelly

Scrappy quilter said...

I love the second one..the colors are fantastic. I've found a few things too that I had forgot I had done them. I think it's easy for us quilters because we don't just do one at a time!

Lynette said...

Hey, yeah - those were nice surprised to find. :) I've done that - found something from a couple decades ago that I just really don't remember doing, but had to have. Pretty strange sensation. And I do like the wallhanging. That turned out great.

hetty said...

I do that all the time. But most often I remember a project and then can't find it. Love those Samoan fabrics! So bright and wonderful. And the last wall hanging is beautiful. So lovely now that you have finished it.

Gene Black said...

I think they all look great.

Barbara said...

I guess I need to make many more things. No chance of me ever forgetting any of them. Lol. You are just too prolific and way ahead of your memory! I love the wall hanging. It has a Zen flavor.

Wacky Woman said...

And best of all it is now done! Looks great!

sandra said...

I did that just this mornIng when I was looking for something else, it was a table runner already to quilt. Once I had learnt to machine quilt I was going to finish still can't do Free Motion quilting. Lol

beaquilter said...

fun quilts

Needled Mom said...

It's like a Christmas present when you find forgotten UFOs. They look so cute too.